The Activeboards application is flexible: there are multiple ways to achieving the same result. Let’s check one quick example of this.
- Go to your training activeboard.
- Make the table widget your default widget.
- Make sure you are in edit mode.
- Click on the Data button.
- Take a look at the central column of the Data menu. The query we used for the exercise 2.1 is there, right?
- Drag it to the Activeboard’s workspace. What kind of widget appears? Is it because you made the table widget the default one?
A major takeaway here is that you don’t need to copy and paste your query from the data search area of the Devo Platform. You can simply grab it from this quick access menu. Also, setting a widget as your default one might save you a few clicks in the longer term.
You may change your default widget to any other of your preference if you want.