Devo Collector Catalog Update for February

Related products: Devo Integrations
Devo Collector Catalog Update for February

Every month, the integrations team work on new and updated collectors for you, and I collect them all in this Catalog Update.   This post contains new and updated collector information as well as links to their respective pages in our Documentation portal.  Be advised that some pages in Documentation may not be available at the time of posting but will be added as soon as they are available. To request new Collectors, please open a support ticket through the Support Portal.  To update an existing Collector, the CS and Support teams are working together to schedule update windows with everyone!.

Table of Contents

New Collectors

AWS SQS v1.0.0

Link to Documentation

Fastly Next-Gen WAF v1.0.0b3

Documentation is being updated

Updated Collectors

Microsoft Defender Cloud Apps v1.2.0

Link to Documentation

Jumpcloud v1.2.2

Link to Documentation

Crowdstrike API v1.5.4

Link to Documentation

Proofpoint TAP v2.2.0

Link to Documentation

Akamai SIEM Collector v2.0.0b

Cortex-XDR v1.2.0b

Qualys v2.0.0

Google Workspace Reports v1.9.1 (Formerly Gsuite Repots)

Link to Documentation

SentinelOne v1.5.0

Link to Documentation

Cybereason v1.3.0

@juan.delrio Do you know if there’s been any updates for Cortex-XDR v1.2.0?  I tried to find it under cloud collectors but was unable to.  Is this still a work in progress?  Thanks in advance.

I’ll track down the progress on this and get you the information as soon as i get it!

Hello @tkachouba I learned that those Collectors are in beta with rapidly changing features, as soon as they have completed their beta’s the documentation will be prepared and published.   I will ping you when they are available!