Hello Everyone! The Team is happy to present the Devo Platform Release 7.18 version which includes a ton of Activeboard and User Interaction improvements and features!
Table of contents
Scheduled Reports (PDF)
Check out the launch video describing this feature!
- Each Activeboard can have it’s own unique schedule. Future releases will let you schedule multiple Activeboards at once.
- Scheduled Reports functionality is available from View and Edit modes as well as from the WEB and Activeboards API.
- New UI and notifications supporting Scheduled Reports.
- New Role Permissions for Activeboards Report Schedule
You can now optimize your Activeboard queries with aggregation tasks directly from the Activeboard UI.
-New UI indicating when an Activeboard query can be accelerated with an aggregation task.
User Experience Improvements
- Added new field “Align Items” that will allow for left, right or center alignment of data!
- Added Column data type and column name.
- Added Null Values improved readability.
Heatmap / Markersmap Widget
Improved Readability of the Type field
Notable bug fixes
Fixed Timelapse Widget - timezone being ignored in some cases.
Fixed Activeboard “Snap to” operations ignoring timezone in some cases.
Fixed Missing heading with Pie/Donut widget
Fixed in Data → Free text query the dragable button someitmes remained enabled.