Like a famed Spartan, Devo Soar update 117 is a capable contender! Lets take a look!
Table of Contents
- Introduction of a new integration:
- FireEye Helix is a security operations platform that simplifies delivering advanced security to any organization. It surfaces unseen threats and empowers expert decisions with frontline intelligence to take back control of your defenses and capture the untapped potential of your security investments.
- JSON value is shown in the minimized format in the Stream batch details page.
- Added support of command click in a new tab in the listing pages.
- The user is able to open the playbook in the easy mode with a version in the query param.
- Microsoft Graph integration has added 21 new actions.
- Intezer integration has added 6 new actions:
Analyze a URL,
Get URL analysis result,
Get quota usage,
Get Family Artifacts,
Get An Artifacts By Family Reportand
Get Code Reuse
- Exchange (Quarantine Messages) integration has upgraded the ExchangeOnlineManagement library to 3.1.0
- In Devo integration added
Response typeoptional input field in
lhub_tscolumn value showing in epoch instead of the date-time format in the Stream batch details page. We have fixed this now.