Devo SOAR update brings you new integrations, enhancements and bug fixes to increase your SOAR functionality. In this update OpsGenie and Intezer integrations are introduced as well as enhancements to RecordedFuture integration and more!
Table of Contents:
The OpsGenie ensures you will never miss a critical alert. With deep integrations into monitoring, ticketing, and chat tools, Opsgenie groups alerts, filters out the noise, and notifies you using multiple channels, providing the necessary information for your team to begin resolution immediately.
Intezer is a platform built to analyze and investigate every alert like an experienced security analyst and reverse engineer.
- Added support to unlock anyone's account from UI.
- In Recorded Future integration, add pagination support in
Search Credentials Dataaction.
- DNS added a new action
- Add support for search functionality in Easy mode.
- Intermittently showing an extra border on each section when opening the case report page. We have fixed this now.
- Render Template action in Utilities integration is breaking when no input is given in Render Number. We have fixed this now.
- When searching Playbook Event Type in easy mode is not showing. We have fixed this now.
- The playbook usage count is always shown as 0 in the Usage Limits section. We have fixed this now.