Skip to main content

Hello everyone, the latest release of the Devo Platform is now live! Release 8.10.43 brings some core improvements for Scheduled Reports, Autoparser and new functionality for Multitenant domains. The great Autoparser now reports when it encounters inconsistencies in the data being processed. Scheduled reports are now aligned with the RFC Standard for emails changing the way the reports are sent. Multitenant domains can now see and define my.app and my.upload tables created in their child domains. Lastly we have a collection of bug fixes in direct response to customer feedback.   Learn more in this product update and don’t forget to subscribe!

Geo Availability

Region Status
GovCloud Released
CA Released
US Released
EU Released
APAC Released

Table of Contents

New Features

Multitenant root domains can create my.app & my.upload table definitions in the finder.

With this release Multitenant root domains will see and define custom data from my.app and my.upload tables in their child domains directly in the finder. 

This new functionality to create this type of table is available from the “Add table definition” window.

Updated Feature

Autoparser on tables with inconsistent data

The Autoparser will now notify you when you ingest inconsistent data, informing you that the results where created with errors.  When this happens, it means that some fields could not be parsed correctly and you will see null values when ever the inconsistent data was found.

Scheduled reports are sent to each recipient individually

Adhering to the recent updates to the RFC Standard that state the requirement that every email must have the  TO: field filled in.   

Scheduled reports send to changed form BCC to TO field.   Adhering to the new RFC Standard, each person in the TO field will receive the report individually.

Bug Fixes

• The New lookup button on the Lookup management page was not linked to the lookups_manage policy. The condition has now been added, so the button only appears when the policy allows it.

• When updating a lookup, using double quotes in the middle of a cell value works correctly now, preventing an empty notification error.

• Certificate creation logic updated to consider only user certificates for domain limits, excluding relay certificates. This ensures accurate limit adherence and appropriate notifications when limits are reached or changed.

Be the first to reply!